- 2 lbs shrimp
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 3-4 garlic cloves
- 1/2 stick butter, melted
- 2 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- dried parsley
- Thaw and clean shrimp. Tail can be left on or all of the shell can be taken off.
- In a small baking pan, combine olive oil, garlic, melted butter, melted virgin coconut oil, and several pinches of dried parsley. Place shrimp in the pan and coat with oil mixture. Let sit for 20 minutes to 1 hour or longer.
- Bake at 350 degrees until shrimp begins to turn pink, making sure to cook evenly on both sides. Do not overcook.
- Serve in the pan or transfer to a warm dish. Pour the oil over it.