Shrimp on a Stick
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Jamaican jerk seasoning
- 3 dashes hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 lbs large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 12 wooden skewers, soaked in water for 1 hour
- Stir together the lime juice, honey, soy sauce, and oil in large bowl. Season with jerk seasoning, hot pepper sauce, salt, and pepper.
- Add the shrimp and toss well to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for one hour to marinate. Place wooden skewers in warm water to soak.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat.
- Remove skewers from water, pat dry, and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Skewer the shrimp. Grill shrimp on both sides until pink and opaque, about 5 minutes per side.