- Peel shrimp and place on skewers, not touching Place on hot grill. (I use a grill basket that works great to flip them all at once. Be ready to turn, they do not take long to cook.)
- Brush with butter or Olive oil
- Sprinkle on Old Bay seasoning as desired (I like a lot)
- Cook for 1-2 minutes and flip
- Brush this side with butter or Olive oil
- Sprinkle this side with Old Bay seasoning as desired
- Remove when shrimp are cooked (pink). DO NOT overcook or they will become tough.
*This is one of our families favorite shrimp recipes and it is extremely easy to make.