Elena Cantavero Shrimp
- 2 lbs of raw shrimp
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 3-4 cloves garlic
- 1/2 stick butter
- 2 tablespoons virgin coconut oil
- Thaw and clean shrimp, can leave tail on or take all the shell off.
- In a small baking pan, place 6 tablespoons olive oil, and 3-4 cloves of crushed garlic depending on size, 1/2 stick melted butter and 2 tablespoons virgin coconut oil melted and a several pinches of dried (or fresh) parsley.
- Place cleaned shrimp in the pan and coat all shrimp with the oil mixture, let sit for 20 min to 1 hour or longer.
- Bake at 350 degrees, until shrimp begins to turn pink, (watch carefully) making sure you cook evenly on both sides, Do not overcook.
- Instead of parsley you can add a sprinkle of coconut flakes while cooking.
- Serve in the pan or transfer to a warm dish pouring the oil over it, with toothpicks, napkins and wine, a real pleaser.