Beef and Bacon Rollups
- 10 slices beef bacon
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 tbspn Worcestershire sauce
- 2 lb ground beef
- 1 cup cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 3 tbsp catsup
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Place bacon on a board so that each long edge touched the edge of the strip next to it.
- Combine beef, onion, egg and cheese. Season with catsup, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper; mix well.
- Roll the meat mixture into a 10 inch long roll. Place meat roll on the bacon, and draw the bacon strips around the meat. Fasten with toothpicks.
- Slice in 1 inch rounds so that a slice of bacon surrounds each slice of meat. Broil about 7 minutes on each side. Serve on buns.
This is also excellent on the grill!