- 2 lbs pork tenderloin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 sticks butter
- 1 8-ounce package sliced fresh mushrooms or 1 8-ounce can
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Heat oven to 350 degrees Sprinkle salt and pepper evenly over pork and place in 9x13 inch baking dish. Set aside.
- Melt butter with garlic in medium saucepan. Add mushrooms and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered 5-6 minutes or until just tender, stirring frequently. Add vinegar to mushroom mixture. Spoon over pork, placing some of the mushrooms on top of the pork.
- Roast 40 minutes to 1 hour uncovered, or until internal temperature reaches 150 degrees. May baste occasionally if desired. Makes 1 cup mushroom sauce.