Pork Chop Casserole
- 6 pork chops
- Salt and pepper
- Olive Oil
- 4-6 white potatoes, sliced
- 1 small onion
- 1 can golden mushroom soup
- 1/2 cups milk
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper. Dip chops lightly in flour.
- Place in skillet; brown in oil until golden brown; drain chops on paper towel.
- Layer potatoes in 9 x 13 inch Pyrex dish. Layer diced onion. Salt and pepper the potatoes.
- Put chops on to and pour mushroom soup over all. Add milk over all.
- Cover with foil and bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour.