Peppered Pork Loin
- 2-4 pound boneless loin pork roast
- 1-2 teaspoons garlic pepper
- 1-2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
Serves: 8 - 10
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Coat pork with garlic pepper and rosemary; place in shallow pan. Roast for 40 minutes to 1 hour (20 minutes per pound), or until internal temperature is 150 degrees F.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 5 to 10 minutes before slicing to serve.
Make the oven work for you to create this satisfying meal. Simple seasonings enhance the pork without overpowering it. Serve with roasted potato wedges, scalloped tomatoes, green salad with blue cheese vinaigrette, and a loaf of crusty French bread.
Source: Heratige Acres Pork