- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1 cup Minute Rice, not cooked
- 1 can cream of chicken soup (no water)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup (no water)
- 1 lb ground pork
- Saute the onion and celery in a small amount of your favorite fat.
- Add the ground pork and brown. Mix the soups together until blended.
- Add rice, onion, celery and pork.
- Put into buttered casserole dish and bake covered for 1 hour in 350 degree oven.
Tip: Some chopped green pepper and shredded carrots may be added to above ingredients. This adds color to the dish.