- 1 pound boneless pork loin, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
- 1 3 oz package Oriental ramen noodles
- 1 8 oz can mandarin orange segments, drained
- 1 6 oz package snow peas, thawed and steamed
- 4 green onions, cut diagonally in 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons chopped dry-roasted peanuts
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- In medium bowl stir together soy sauce, orange juice, honey, ginger and red pepper.
- Place pork cubes in self-sealing bag; add 1/4 cup of soy mixture, seal bag and toss to blend thoroughly.
- Meanwhile prepared noodles according to package directions, drain and place in large shallow bowl; toss with prepared peapods, green onions, peanuts and remaining soy dressing. Set aside.
- Prepared medium-hot fire in grill, remove pork cubes from marinade, discarding marinade, and skewer.
- Grill pork kabobs directly over fire, turning frequently to cook and brown evenly, about 7 - 8 minutes.
- Remove pork from skewers and toss with noodle mixture. Garnish with peanuts and cilantro.
Source: Heratige Acres Pork