- 1 whole pork tenderloin, butterflied*
- 6 tablespoons lime juice, divided
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 cucumber, seeded, thinly sliced
- 8 small radishes, cleaned and thinly sliced
- 1 bag mixed spring greens
- In large self-sealing bag combine 3 tablespoons lime juice, soy sauce and honey; add tenderloin, seal bag and toss gently to thoroughly combine. Let marinate one hour in the refrigerator.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl whisk together the remaining lime juice, ketchup, oil, sugar, mint, cilantro and red pepper. Toss cucumbers and radishes with dressing, set aside.
- Evenly divide greens among four dinner plates.
- Prepare medium-hot fire in grill.
- Remove tenderloin from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill pork directly over fire for a total of 8 - 10 minutes, turning to brown evenly.
- Remove pork from grill, slice thinly; layer atop greens and top with herbed salad dressing.
*Cut through pork tenderloin horizontally almost, but not quite, in half. Lay flat.
Source: Heratige Acres Pork