- 2 boneless pork chops, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon Caribbean-style rub
- 1 10-oz. package couscous
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 2 oranges, peeled and sliced
- 1 medium cucumber, sliced
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoon orange juice
- Zest of 1 orange
- 1 1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- In plastic bag, shake together the pork cubes and Caribbean rub to evenly coat the pork. Skewer pork and grill over medium-hot fire for 8 minutes, turning occasionally to brown evenly.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl combine couscous and boiling water and 1/2 teaspoon salt; let sit 5 minutes.
- Stir cherries and green onions into couscous. Arrange cucumber slices around the edge of four dinner plates; equally portion couscous mixture onto plates; topping with orange slices and pork cubes.
- Stir together oil, orange juice, orange zest, brown sugar; season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle over salads and garnish each salad with some chopped pecans.
Source: Heritage Acres Pork