- - 1 lb ground pork
- - 3/4 cup crushed corn flakes
- - 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- - 1/4 cup ketchup
- - 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- - 1 tablespoon onion flakes
- - 1/2 teaspoon salt
- - 1 egg
- - 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine ground pork, onion flakes, corn flakes, salt pepper, and egg.
- In a small bowl, stir together ketchup, brown sugar, and dry mustard. Spoon 2 tablespoons of the ketchup mixture into the pork mixture and mix well.
- Spray muffin tin with vegetable cooking spray. Form 6 meatballs and place in muffin tin. Coat the top of each meatball with the remaining ketchup mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 375 degrees until nicely browned and glazed.
Source: Pork - Be Inspired