Scampi Style Chicken Thighs
- 4 (6 ounce) boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1-2 garlic cloves, minced (to taste)
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/3 cup lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine or Chablis
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- Trim excess fat from chicken thighs. Rinse chicken with cold water, pat dry. Place thighs in a shallow dish and pour lemon juice over chicken. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Combine parsley and rest of ingredients in a small bowl and stir well. Spray the broiler rack with cooking spray.
- Remove chicken from lemon juice. Arrange marinated chicken on broiler rack. Brush with parsley mixture. Broil thighs 6 inches from heating element, 4 minutes on each side or until tender. Transfer chicken to a serving platter.
- Garnish with lemon wedges and parsley, if desired.