Rotisserie Garlic Chicken
- 1 chicken (3 lbs. average)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 10 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Hungarian paprika
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Sprinkle the inside of a 3 lb chicken with 1 teaspoon salt. Peel the cloves of garlic. Place whole garlic cloves inside chicken and truss with skewers. Tie legs together and fold wings under.
- Melt butter and stir in fresh lemon juice, paprika, and 2 teaspoons salt. Brush chicken with butter mixture.
- Place chicken on rotisserie with a pan positioned underneath to catch the drippings. Turn on rotisserie and roast chicken, basting often with butter mixture. Cook for one hour or until skin is glazed and crispy and juices run clear.