Herb Chicken Drumsticks
- 6 chicken drumsticks
- 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup Chinese white wine
- 1 tablespoon parsley, minced
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- 1 teaspoon black & white pepper
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- 3 bay leaves
- Cooking oil
- Rinse the chicken, sprinkle with salt, and rub evenly onto chicken. Arrange on a deep plate. Add half the rosemary, half the black and white pepper, half the bay leaves, and half the thyme to the chicken. Mix well and chill in the refrigerator for 1 day.
- Cut lemon into half moons. Line bottom of another plate with sliced lemons. Add remaining rosemary, black and white pepper, bay leaves, thyme, and white wine. Mix well.
- Fill the frying pan with oil and and bring heat to medium high. Deep fry the chicken until done. Remove chicken and place in plate with lemons and herbs. Stir mixture well. Chill in refrigerator for one day.
- Sprinkle with parsley and garnish with cherry tomatoes.