- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup mango, chopped and peeled
- 1 orange, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1 pear, unpeeled and chopped
- 8 ounce can of pineapple tidbits, drained
- 4 tablespoons apple jelly
- 1 tablespoon Jalapeno pepper, minced and seeded
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Combine mango, pear, pineapple, 2 tablespoons apple jelly, jalapeno, cilantro, and parsley. Mix well and set aside.
- Combine honey, 2 tablespoons apple jelly, and lemon juice. Microwave on high 10-20 seconds until melted. Stir well.
- Brush half of glaze on chicken.
- Broil chicken 4-6 inches from heat for 6 minutes. Turn chicken and brush with remaining glaze. Broil another 4-6 minutes or until chicken is tender, thoroughly cooked, and juices run clear when pricked with a knife.
- Discard any remaining glaze. Spoon fruit salsa over chicken to serve.