Honey and Citrus Glazed Ham
- 1 US Wellness Meats petite ham
- 2 tbsp raw honey
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 1 tbsp dry mustard
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 cup water
- 1 orange, cut into slices
- Thaw the ham in the refrigerator. Remove the ham from the fridge, and let it sit out for 30 minutes to bring it to room temperature.
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees. Place the ham on a roasting rack, in a roasting pan. Pour the wine and water into the pan, and line the pan with the orange slices. Cover the pan tightly with tin foil and roast for 30 minutes.
- While the ham is roasting, combine the honey, mustard, orange juice, ground cloves and pepper, and heat everything on low for about 15 minutes. Keep everything at a very gentle simmer, stirring often; it should thicken slightly.
- After the ham has roasted for 30 minutes, remove the tin foil and brush on half of the glaze, rotating the ham to glaze both sides. Roast for another 15 minutes, uncovered, and then brush on the rest of the glaze (rotating like before). Keep an eye on the level of liquid in the pan, and add water if needed. Roast for an additional 15 minutes and check the internal temperature; it should register at 155-160 degrees. If it’s not there yet, just keep checking it every ten minutes.
- Let the ham rest for 10 minutes, and carve into thin slices.