- 1-2 lbs Pork Chops
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 12 ounces fresh blackberries
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- pinch of salt
- Turn your grill on!! If you don’t know how to light it, I can’t help you.
- Place pork chops on a plate and cover your pork chops in some cinnamon, thyme, salt and pepper on both side and press into the pork chop.
- While your grill heats up, place a small saucepan over medium heat on your stove top and add your blackberries, balsamic vinegar, water, and a pinch of salt.
- Let the sauce begin to mix together, stirring frequently to make sure it doesn’t burn on the bottom.
- Turn heat to low and let the sauce simmer for about 3-5 minutes.
- Then pour half of the sauce into a bowl (you can leave the blackberries in the saucepan because you’ll just use them to top your chops off later).
- Use a glazing brush to glaze one side of your pork chop then place that glazed side down onto your grill.
- Then glaze the other side, cover grill and let cook for 5-7 minutes per side. I glazed each side of my pork chop probably 3-4 times to make sure as much blackberry sauce as possible could be soaked up by the chop. Make sure your chop is cooked on both sides and cook completely through before removing from grill. (took me about 12-14 minutes total).
- Once your pork chops are all done cooking, add to plate and top with your leftover blackberry sauce that has been simmering and thickening up.
- Then eat until you cry. So delicious.