Happy New Year!
Happy New Year!
We’ve looked into some of the most popular New Year’s resolutions year after year, and found that sadly, most people don’t even last a month when trying to improve some aspect of their lives.
So, we’ll try to help by offering some random ideas and inspirations to make your New Year all it can be!
- Give up added/artificial sweeteners (no soda!)
- Go Paleo
- Take time out for family dinners at home
- Try the Perfect Health Diet
- Keep a food journal
- Eat more GOOD Fats
- Mediterranean Diet (Think olive oil, lean meat and red wine!)
- Become a better cook (Try one of our cookbooks!)
- Pack better school lunches (or work lunches!)
- Try CrossFit
- Take the Hundred Pushup Challenge
- Start P90X
- Take your kids (or pets!) for a daily walk
- Get a great six pack
- Join a gym – and stick with it
- Try a new exercise (pilates, yoga, step) DVD
Stimulate Your Mind
- Take a pottery class, computer course, gardening class
- Learn a new language
- Turn off the TV
- Read a new book each month
- Subscribe to a new blog
- Fight depression with food
- Start yoga or pilates
- How to beat effects of modern stress
- Get Enough Sleep
- Get some “me time” every day!
- Visit Mark’s Daily Apple
- Buy in bulk
- Use coupons!
- Take your lunch to work (or school!)
- Save 15% when ordering grass-fed beef
- Become a Facebook follower
- Eat whole foods on a budget
- Visit Kelly the Kitchen Kop
- Volunteer More
- Support Our Troops
- Take a cooking class
- Ride a bike
- Quit smoking!
Ideas from our Facebook Fans
- Make more soup from bone marrow
- Sprint more
- Hug my daughter more
- Simplify my life
- Eat more beef tongue
- Keep healing our family of 6 with the GAPS diet
- Resolve to give up grains
- Do a Whole30
- Start a garden
- Incorporate organ meats into our diet
Hope this gives you some new ideas to make 2013 a great year for your health and well being! We’d love to hear any new ideas or resolutions that you have – feel free to leave comments below!